Wednesday, July 11, 2007

floaty, breezy dresses

I love all the dresses this summer. They are just so floaty, breezy and comfy. Plus there will always be room for an extra piece of pie when sporting one! This one is from Banana Republic and I am sure I could wear it all day long, no problem.

Anthropologie is also another store that will never let a girl down. This cute pink dress would be perfect for a stroll down an old cobble stone street with an icecream cone.

Many of the shops are already presenting their new fall line and I am not ready to let go of the summer clothes yet! I wish stores would just be in the same season as the rest of us.

1 comment:

Bee said...

You're right stores should give us time to enjoy the present! next thing you know they'll be putting up Halloween stuff...